We have discussed a couple of our trades under the category “Anatomy of a Trade.” We do not recommend you follow our lead (although you may learn from our mistakes), but in the interest of accountability, we have added a new page entitled “Anatomy of a Trade,” which tracks our performance. We may include extras for members, such as early reporting before trades get added to the tracker, or we may keep it, or a version of it, in the PRO Reports. Either way, we wanted to provide a way for Members to keep our feet to the fire and to provide some extra value. Enjoy.
Join Underdisclosed PRO Now!
**Exclusive coverage and strategic insight**
**Hedge fund and activist investor strategies**
**Secrets hidden in plain sight**
- How to pick up girls on Apple’s Cash Position and What is Behind the Einhorn Maneuver
- Apple Responds to Greenlight, Einhorn: We’ll Take It Under Advisement, After the Shareholders Meeting | Underdisclosed.com on Apple’s Cash Position and What is Behind the Einhorn Maneuver
- New PRO Report on Apple Goes Behind the Numbers On Its Cash Position and Why It Is Drawing the Attention, and Lawsuits, of Activist Shareholders | Underdisclosed.com on Apple’s Cash Position and What is Behind the Einhorn Maneuver
- Facebook Channels Obscure Avril Lavigne Song About Being Mobile, Discloses Challenges with Mobile Strategy As Revenues and Usage Meet Changes In Technology and Consumer Demand | Underdisclosed.com PRO Reports on Like David Caruso On CSI Miami, Facebook Rips Off The Sunglasses and Looks Into The Future to See That It Is Mobile While The Who Plays Into The Opening Credits
- New PRO Report on Facebook and What Its Annual Report Reveals About Its Mobile Strategy | Underdisclosed.com on Facebook Channels Obscure Avril Lavigne Song About Being Mobile, Discloses Challenges with Mobile Strategy As Revenues and Usage Meet Changes In Technology and Consumer Demand